The Fanuc LR Mate 200iB is a 6 axis mini-robot adaptable to a variety of tasks. The tabletop size of the arm enables installation in small spaces.
The 200 iB also includes reliability features such as absolute encoder positioning that eliminates homing at power-up. The encoder allows for standard D-sized batteries to store the backup. The advanced Fanuc RJ3iB controller that accompanies the LR Mate 200iB allows for programming on a color network-enabled teach pendant.
Sealed bearings and brushless AC motors lend to the reliability of the Fanuc LR Mate 200iB. Fail-safe mechanical brakes are standard on all 6 joints. The 200iB is handles real-world EOAT and workpieces with ease as a result of large wrist moments and inertias. It can handle linear or circular conveyor tracking.
The Fanuc LR Mate 200iB line offers model variations that have specialized options for specific applications. The Fanuc LR Mate 200iB/5C cleanroom robot is Class 100 and ISO Class 5 approved. The Fanuc LR Mate 200iB/5WP is a food grade robot suitable for industrial washing. The LR Mate 200iB/3L features the longer reach of 858mm. The Fanuc LR Mate 200iB/5P is a high speed precision robot.
* Machine vision for guidance and inspection
* High joint speed maximizes throughput
* Upright, angle, wall or invert mounting allows for installation flexibility.
* Absolute encoder positioning eliminates homing at power-up
* Structured with the same footprint and wrist bolt pattern as last generation of robots for no hassle upgrades
* Robot flips over backwards for a larger work envelope
* Multi-processor architecture (separate motion and communication) with realtime
* 100 Base-TX/10 Base-T with RJ-45 connector
* Three RS-232 ports (one can be configured as RS-422)
* Standard iPendant with available touch screen option
(all content is the responsibility of the poster)
Chasityoconnor@oklahomaselltoday.com (Chasity Oconnor)for more information. All emails will be forwarded to the poster's actual email address.